KUALA LUMPUR, Sept 28 (Bernama) -- Bursa Malaysia ended marginally lower on Monday amid selling activity as the market lacked fresh catalysts to spur investors’ buying interest, an analyst said. At 5 pm, the FTSE Bursa Malaysia KLCI (FBM KLCI) eased 1.60 points, or 0.09 per cent, to 1,670.02, from Friday’s close of 1,671.62. The benchmark index, which opened 0.93 of-a-point higher at 1,672.55, moved between 1,668.61 and 1,674.11 throughout the trading session. Market breadth was negative as losers surpassed gainers 748 to 388, while 517 counters were unchanged, 1,271 untraded and 91 suspended. Turnover slipped to 3.11 billion units worth RM2.40 billion from 4.07 billion units valued at RM2.69 billion on Friday.
I wonder how many of the bloggers who drop by here are fans of Stephen R. Covey. Anyway I guess it's important for us to set our perspective right, all the more if we want to wealthy.
One must first develop the right habits. What habits one may ask? The effective habits, I believe as suggested by Stephen R. Covey. Probably if we look at the lives of those successful people such as Bill Gates, Warren Buffet, Michael Dell and many others, there are a few things we may find it to be similar, is that all of them have an effective habits and hardwork.
I'll probably just simplify it as Stephen did in his book, 7th Habits of Highly Effective People, although I don't agree with him in coming with the 8th Habit book. After all, how is it possible to keep developing new habits without getting rid of some of the old ones.
Therefore, I shall start by mentioning the need in PRIVATE VICTORIES, but I might not start with Proactive. Because I believe it's not about Proactive, but before Proactive, there must be a deconstruction of old habits. Just like if you want to renovate your house, you'll have to take down those beautiful decorations before making them even more beautiful.
The HABITS....the right habits:
1. Deconstruction of Old Habits, lead to Proactive.
2. Think for the future ahead.
3. Priority must be set right.
These are the habits important for PRIVATE VICTORIES.
And there is another that we call: PUBLIC VICTORIES, and remember, the right habits must be develop during the PRIVATE VICTORIES, and only then the effective habits can reflects the results on public.
The next 4 habits for PUBLIC VICTORIES:
1. Winning mentality habit
2. Put others first...then others will put you first.
3. Teamwork.
And of course last but not least, the most important habit is to continue to practice all these right habits, until they become effective in your life.
One must first develop the right habits. What habits one may ask? The effective habits, I believe as suggested by Stephen R. Covey. Probably if we look at the lives of those successful people such as Bill Gates, Warren Buffet, Michael Dell and many others, there are a few things we may find it to be similar, is that all of them have an effective habits and hardwork.
I'll probably just simplify it as Stephen did in his book, 7th Habits of Highly Effective People, although I don't agree with him in coming with the 8th Habit book. After all, how is it possible to keep developing new habits without getting rid of some of the old ones.
Therefore, I shall start by mentioning the need in PRIVATE VICTORIES, but I might not start with Proactive. Because I believe it's not about Proactive, but before Proactive, there must be a deconstruction of old habits. Just like if you want to renovate your house, you'll have to take down those beautiful decorations before making them even more beautiful.
The HABITS....the right habits:
1. Deconstruction of Old Habits, lead to Proactive.
2. Think for the future ahead.
3. Priority must be set right.
These are the habits important for PRIVATE VICTORIES.
And there is another that we call: PUBLIC VICTORIES, and remember, the right habits must be develop during the PRIVATE VICTORIES, and only then the effective habits can reflects the results on public.
The next 4 habits for PUBLIC VICTORIES:
1. Winning mentality habit
2. Put others first...then others will put you first.
3. Teamwork.
And of course last but not least, the most important habit is to continue to practice all these right habits, until they become effective in your life.
Comments
Post a Comment