KUALA LUMPUR, Sept 28 (Bernama) -- Bursa Malaysia ended marginally lower on Monday amid selling activity as the market lacked fresh catalysts to spur investors’ buying interest, an analyst said. At 5 pm, the FTSE Bursa Malaysia KLCI (FBM KLCI) eased 1.60 points, or 0.09 per cent, to 1,670.02, from Friday’s close of 1,671.62. The benchmark index, which opened 0.93 of-a-point higher at 1,672.55, moved between 1,668.61 and 1,674.11 throughout the trading session. Market breadth was negative as losers surpassed gainers 748 to 388, while 517 counters were unchanged, 1,271 untraded and 91 suspended. Turnover slipped to 3.11 billion units worth RM2.40 billion from 4.07 billion units valued at RM2.69 billion on Friday.
I was reading about an article and come across this quote....how many of you agree with this statement? I agreed with it to a certain extend....
"WHEN I WAS YOUNG, I THOUGHT THAT MONEY WAS THE MOST IMPORTANT THING IN LIFE. NOW THAT I AM OLDER, I KNOW THAT IT IS"
A lot of people may tell you this is not true....while it might not be the entire truth, it holds a great deal of truth....without money, it is difficult to obtain good health. Without money, it is impossible to go for travel. Without money, it is hard to bless others. Without money, one will struggle to feed for the family, to provide the most basic necessity. So while money might not hold the key to happiness, it is one of the most fundamental part of our lives....

Comments
Post a Comment