- Brokers Report: SAPURAKENCANA - Reaffirmed By Contract Replenishments
- Market Daily Report: Market rise on positive China economic data
- Market Daily Report: KLCI rises on bargain hunting as Brexit takes centre stage
- Market Daily Report: KLCI dips 0.88% amid sluggish trade after CNY weekend
- Market Daily Report: KLCI rises 8.29pts with Sime Darby as Dow Jones tops 20,000pts
Tuesday, June 30, 2009
At moment of crisis, you will wonder why some survives, some fall while some others triumphs. During this economy downfall, we see how AIG nearly fall into bankruptcy due to the lack of financial planning and too much of unnecessary bonuses given.
However, it doesn't mean during economy crisis, all is lost and gone.
If one manages the money they have effectively, be it the financial situation of their company or their personal finance, there will definitely be enough for rainy season. So often we see an individual or a company suffers during economy crisis due to the lack of financial planning. Most often these people spent more than they have even during the good times.
Finance matters to all of us. And if you lack financial planning or any personal finance advisor, then I believe it is time you learn about it. Probably the first crucial step is for you to define your financial goals.
When you have a certain goals or direction, it will help you to plan everything in accordance to that direction. However, there are a lot of people who fail to define their financial goals as they fail to set their priority right.
If you indeed intend to learn more about financial planning and financial management, please leave us your comment here. We will follow up from there. It might not be long before you earn wealth that you never imagine of.