- Market Daily Report: FBM KLCI rises with KLK, IOI Corp as Asian shares gain
- Market Daily Report: FBM KLCI falls on Trump's policy uncertainty
- How To Calculate PCB or Scheduled Tax Deduction (STD) for Salary and Bonus
- Brokers Report: PROTASCO - An Undervalued Gem
- Market Daily Report: Market rise on positive China economic data
Thursday, October 2, 2014
Comparison Of Cash Rebate Credit Cards in Malaysia
As we all might have know by now that the Ron95 petrol price up by 20c beginning 2nd October 2014, 12.00 a.m as part of the subsidy rationalization move by the government. In fact, after the announcement of the petrol hike, the petrol stations are jammed with the citizen rushing out to fill up the tank in order to save some money.
While the effort might save a few ringgit and it is a one time effort, still a lot of Malaysians are doing so, knowing that every penny saved count. This is why for the past few years, cash rebate credit cards are gaining popularity in Malaysia - especially those credit cards that offer the cash rebate for petrol like the Maybank 2 card, Citibank Cash Back card, UOB One card and Hong Leong Bank Wise card. Before this OCBC Titanium is popular due to its 5% on petrol and dining and capped at RM50 cash back per month, however the offer ended and it is now offering 1% unlimited cash back.
The attached is the comparison of the 4 most attractive cash rebate cards for the Malaysian to choose from in which I will blog more details on each of the credit card feature in the following posts.