- Brokers Report: Tenaga - Again Taking Over Another IPP - Track 4A
- Brokers Report: Scientex - Expansion Plans Progressing Well
- Market Daily Report: KLCI ends higher in tandem with regional markets
- Brokers Report: Nestlé - KitKat to ignite growth
- Market Daily Report: KLCI up with US stocks as Malaysian earnings trickle in
Sunday, April 12, 2015
LHDN Income Tax Rate 2014 Vs Income Tax Rate 2015 (Post-GST Implementation)
As the goods and service tax (GST) is officially implemented in Malaysia 2014, most Malaysians will finally have to pay tax from all income level. Paying more taxes definitely not good news for almost everywhere through out the world, but there is very small good news to the income tax payers, whereas the income tax rate for the year 2015 will be reduced by few points basis.
The winner again, will be the high income earner - which is those who are earning RM400K and above because their rate drop although they might still argue that they will pay a lot more in the form of GST. The following is the comparison of the income tax rate before the GST implementation vs the post-GST.