- Market Daily Report: KLCI ends higher in tandem with regional markets
- Market Daily Report: KLCI up with US stocks as Malaysian earnings trickle in
- Market Daily Report: Malaysian stocks stay weak as US bombing in Afghan soured investors' appetite
- Market Daily Report: KLCI rebounds after two days in the red
- Brokers Report: Petronas Chemicals - FID On Isononanol Plant Approved
Saturday, August 22, 2009
Financial Planning and Management
For the past few weeks, I was not able to up blog more in this blog, mainly is the slow Internet connectivity that I'm facing in my house in Kulim, because I was using Celcom 3G, which sucks, although there are many complain about Maxis 3G. When I go back home town, I was too lazy to blog as I have always stressed on Work Life Effectiveness, which means that although I earn a living by working as Engineer, but I want to dedicate the time to myself and family as well during the weekends.
When I come to think of it, most of us will be sweating throughout our lifetime earning barely enough to support whole family. I actually think, is it possible that we can be out of our working life as early as possible - especially for those from the average income family background? The answer is yes and no.
No is because we lack of discipline and financial planning and management. Without discipline, most of us will just spend as it is. In fact, without discipline, most of us will hardly have any savings in our oldtime, because we do not save enough money and the money would either be spent on our children colleges.
Yes is because we have good financial planning and discipline to ensure that we follow the financial plan that we planned it out earlier. With discipline, we will be able to save enough for our old times, while having sufficient for our children colleges. We will be discussing how to retire early in the near future......