- Brokers Report: SAPURAKENCANA - Reaffirmed By Contract Replenishments
- Market Daily Report: Market rise on positive China economic data
- Market Daily Report: KLCI rises on bargain hunting as Brexit takes centre stage
- Market Daily Report: KLCI dips 0.88% amid sluggish trade after CNY weekend
- Market Daily Report: KLCI rises 8.29pts with Sime Darby as Dow Jones tops 20,000pts
Tuesday, March 1, 2011
MYR to Other Major Currencies Exchange Rate
Currency exchange rate is also one something that we should always look up on to gauge whether import goods from certain countries is getting cheaper or getting more expensive. Another reason for monitoring the currency exchange rate is so that we can know whether the economy in a country is getting better or worse, although nowadays currency exchange rate has slowly become speculative rather than fundamental.
As Malaysian, I am always curious how the country currency perform against some major nations like the United States.