If you are not aware, tomorrow, Malaysians will be looking forward to the Budget 2015, which will be announced by Prime Minister Datuk Seri Najib Razak. The theme of the budget is something to look forward to:
|GST may well be the talking point again|
|Will there be a targeted subsidy scheme in Malaysia?|
|Expect it to be here to stay|
- Instead of GST, PR proposes Capital Gain Tax for equities (CGT) and Inheritance Tax
- Reduce the deficit by stopping corruption, an estimation of a savings of RM11.8 billion and RM12.4 billion in 2014 with an effective and robust programme.
- PETRONAS would be made accountable to the Parliament
- Look at the non-transparent 1MDB. (well, at least PR is agreeing to Tun Dr. Mahathir now)
- Oppose the recent petrol hike.