|FBM KLCI closed higher as oil rebound|
- Market Daily Report: FBM KLCI rises with KLK, IOI Corp as Asian shares gain
- Market Daily Report: FBM KLCI falls on Trump's policy uncertainty
- How To Calculate PCB or Scheduled Tax Deduction (STD) for Salary and Bonus
- Brokers Report: PROTASCO - An Undervalued Gem
- Market Daily Report: Market rise on positive China economic data
Thursday, March 10, 2016
Market Daily Report: FBM KLCI up 0.27% as oil rebound
The market is behaving like a yo-yo and today, we have a better side of things. It’s an uptrend and we’re looking at a jump for FBM KLCI by 0.27% or 4.56 points to 1,690.91.
There is still no clear signal of breaking the 1,700 mark but things have been slightly more positive now.
Across Bursa Malaysia, we saw 1.72 billion shares traded worth RM1.81 billion. There are 441 winners compared to the 355 losers while another 353 is unchanged.
Regionally, things are also looking better except for the volatile China.
The positive sentiment was mainly driven by the rebound of crude oil price and the expectation of policy easing by the European Central Bank (ECB) later in the day.
In Bursa, the top gainer is Kossan Rubber Industries Bhd while leading the decliners was British American Tobacco (M) Bhd. The warrants of AirAsia X and RedSena dominated the top active counters.