|FBM KLCI close slightly higher|
- Market Daily Report: FBM KLCI rises with KLK, IOI Corp as Asian shares gain
- Market Daily Report: FBM KLCI falls on Trump's policy uncertainty
- How To Calculate PCB or Scheduled Tax Deduction (STD) for Salary and Bonus
- Brokers Report: PROTASCO - An Undervalued Gem
- Market Daily Report: Market rise on positive China economic data
Tuesday, December 23, 2014
Market Daily Report (23 Dec 2014)
Year-end window dressing by fund managers seem to keep FBM KLCI on a slight gain today, an increase by 5 points, 0.29% higher.
The local market is also boosted by the performance in US trade.
Wall Street closed at historic highs while oil prices recouped just a little of the losses suffered when Saudi Arabia dismissed curbing supply.
Top gainers are mainly consumer sector such as British American Tobacco, Dutch Lady etc.
Across the region, Hong Kong’s Hang Seng declined 0.32% while South Korea’s Kospi was down 0.21%.
Japan markets were closed for a holiday.