|FBM KLCI close slightly higher|
- Brokers Report: Scientex - Expansion Plans Progressing Well
- Market Daily Report: KLCI ends higher in tandem with regional markets
- Brokers Report: Tenaga - Again Taking Over Another IPP - Track 4A
- Market Daily Report: KLCI up with US stocks as Malaysian earnings trickle in
- Market Daily Report: Malaysian stocks stay weak as US bombing in Afghan soured investors' appetite
Tuesday, December 23, 2014
Market Daily Report (23 Dec 2014)
Year-end window dressing by fund managers seem to keep FBM KLCI on a slight gain today, an increase by 5 points, 0.29% higher.
The local market is also boosted by the performance in US trade.
Wall Street closed at historic highs while oil prices recouped just a little of the losses suffered when Saudi Arabia dismissed curbing supply.
Top gainers are mainly consumer sector such as British American Tobacco, Dutch Lady etc.
Across the region, Hong Kong’s Hang Seng declined 0.32% while South Korea’s Kospi was down 0.21%.
Japan markets were closed for a holiday.