|FBM KLCI close slightly higher|
- Brokers Report: SAPURAKENCANA - Reaffirmed By Contract Replenishments
- Market Daily Report: Market rise on positive China economic data
- Market Daily Report: KLCI rises on bargain hunting as Brexit takes centre stage
- Market Daily Report: KLCI dips 0.88% amid sluggish trade after CNY weekend
- Market Daily Report: KLCI rises 8.29pts with Sime Darby as Dow Jones tops 20,000pts
Tuesday, December 23, 2014
Market Daily Report (23 Dec 2014)
Year-end window dressing by fund managers seem to keep FBM KLCI on a slight gain today, an increase by 5 points, 0.29% higher.
The local market is also boosted by the performance in US trade.
Wall Street closed at historic highs while oil prices recouped just a little of the losses suffered when Saudi Arabia dismissed curbing supply.
Top gainers are mainly consumer sector such as British American Tobacco, Dutch Lady etc.
Across the region, Hong Kong’s Hang Seng declined 0.32% while South Korea’s Kospi was down 0.21%.
Japan markets were closed for a holiday.