Have you ever wonder if you could ever got yourself a place you could call your own...a place call home?
- For example, I replace my gym membership to going for running and workout at my condo's gym.
- Occasionally, I would eat at home for dinner instead of going out for my meal. (it's also healthier)
- Substitute drinking session at club or bar to mamak session or kopitiam session. You maintain your social life, but at different places. You may also invite your friends over for a drink at home, instead of drinking at places that serve expensive drinks.
- I change my internet from TM's UniFi to TIME Broadband. TM's UniFi cheapest at RM149 for 5Mbps while TIME's cheapest at RM129 for 8Mbps.
- Instead of driving to work (where you pay for petrol, toll and parking), why not consider taking the public transport? The LRT is good in the country and in Klang Valley, there are also a lot of buses at a frequency that is acceptable. Maybe you have to wait the extra 10 minutes, but sometimes you skip the jam and you save so much more....
- If you are good at writing, why not make full use of that? Start a blog, get nuffnang, or you may even offer your services to local newspaper, magazines, or websites. Websites like asiaparttime.com offers some freelance role at this.
- If you love art and painting, consider selling it online. Paintings and craft souvenirs could earn you some extra cash. Some of the ways to sell is is via Facebook, eBay, Lelong.my, Mudah.my etc.
- If you are good in a particular subject or are good at studies, consider offering tutor. Tutoring school students is a great way to earn extra income. I did this when I was in my university.