- Brokers Report: SAPURAKENCANA - Reaffirmed By Contract Replenishments
- Market Daily Report: Market rise on positive China economic data
- Market Daily Report: KLCI rises on bargain hunting as Brexit takes centre stage
- Market Daily Report: KLCI dips 0.88% amid sluggish trade after CNY weekend
- Market Daily Report: KLCI rises 8.29pts with Sime Darby as Dow Jones tops 20,000pts
Sunday, June 30, 2013
Thought of the Day #2
I was reading about an article and come across this quote....how many of you agree with this statement? I agreed with it to a certain extend....
"WHEN I WAS YOUNG, I THOUGHT THAT MONEY WAS THE MOST IMPORTANT THING IN LIFE. NOW THAT I AM OLDER, I KNOW THAT IT IS"
A lot of people may tell you this is not true....while it might not be the entire truth, it holds a great deal of truth....without money, it is difficult to obtain good health. Without money, it is impossible to go for travel. Without money, it is hard to bless others. Without money, one will struggle to feed for the family, to provide the most basic necessity. So while money might not hold the key to happiness, it is one of the most fundamental part of our lives....