- Settle PTPTN Now and Enjoy 20% Discount
- Best Home Broadband in Malaysia
- Calculating PCB or Schedular Tax Deduction (STD) for Salary and Bonus
- Malaysia Budget for the Year 2015: “Accelerating Growth, Ensuring Fiscal Sustainability and Prospering the Rakyat” - Highlights
- Buffett on stocks: Look at them as "business"
Saturday, February 9, 2013
Posted by Toh Jason Kian Teck at Saturday, February 09, 2013 as Feng Shui, Financial, Financial Management, Investment, KLCI, Stocks
AS we are entering the Chinese New Year season, let us look into what the Feng Shui master say about the market sentiment in the upcoming water snake year. It looks to me we are going to see a downtrend after the mid year, and then rebound for a month before heading towards downtrend from November until December before the stocks having a recovery towards the end of the water snake year and ushering in horse year in 2014.