- Brokers Report: SAPURAKENCANA - Reaffirmed By Contract Replenishments
- Market Daily Report: Market rise on positive China economic data
- Market Daily Report: KLCI rises on bargain hunting as Brexit takes centre stage
- Market Daily Report: KLCI dips 0.88% amid sluggish trade after CNY weekend
- Market Daily Report: KLCI rises 8.29pts with Sime Darby as Dow Jones tops 20,000pts
Saturday, February 9, 2013
2013 CLSA Feng Shui Index
AS we are entering the Chinese New Year season, let us look into what the Feng Shui master say about the market sentiment in the upcoming water snake year. It looks to me we are going to see a downtrend after the mid year, and then rebound for a month before heading towards downtrend from November until December before the stocks having a recovery towards the end of the water snake year and ushering in horse year in 2014.