- Market Daily Report: KLCI ends higher in tandem with regional markets
- Brokers Report: Scientex - Expansion Plans Progressing Well
- Brokers Report: Tenaga - Again Taking Over Another IPP - Track 4A
- Market Daily Report: KLCI up with US stocks as Malaysian earnings trickle in
- Market Daily Report: Malaysian stocks stay weak as US bombing in Afghan soured investors' appetite
Sunday, July 4, 2010
the $600billion challenge
If you have heard about it, then you will probably know that the $600 billion challenge is an attempt to change the world. That is the challenge and campaign kick off by one of the most influential person on Earth in the technology era, Bill Gates. Bill Gates, Melinda Gates and Warren Buffet are asking the billionaires in the country to give away at least half of their net worth for charity, whether while they are alive or at their death.
Through this, I also learn about the term philantrophy, which is an effort to change and increase the well being of mankind. I think the effort made by the trio are worth mentioning in this blog because even though money is important for usage, we must learn the need to share with those in need. Hopefully, this will help to inspire more of us to see beyond our own environment and look into the lives of others.