- Market Daily Report: FBM KLCI rises with KLK, IOI Corp as Asian shares gain
- Market Daily Report: FBM KLCI falls on Trump's policy uncertainty
- How To Calculate PCB or Scheduled Tax Deduction (STD) for Salary and Bonus
- Brokers Report: PROTASCO - An Undervalued Gem
- Market Daily Report: Market rise on positive China economic data
Sunday, July 4, 2010
the $600billion challenge
If you have heard about it, then you will probably know that the $600 billion challenge is an attempt to change the world. That is the challenge and campaign kick off by one of the most influential person on Earth in the technology era, Bill Gates. Bill Gates, Melinda Gates and Warren Buffet are asking the billionaires in the country to give away at least half of their net worth for charity, whether while they are alive or at their death.
Through this, I also learn about the term philantrophy, which is an effort to change and increase the well being of mankind. I think the effort made by the trio are worth mentioning in this blog because even though money is important for usage, we must learn the need to share with those in need. Hopefully, this will help to inspire more of us to see beyond our own environment and look into the lives of others.