- Brokers Report: SAPURAKENCANA - Reaffirmed By Contract Replenishments
- Market Daily Report: Market rise on positive China economic data
- Market Daily Report: KLCI rises on bargain hunting as Brexit takes centre stage
- Market Daily Report: KLCI dips 0.88% amid sluggish trade after CNY weekend
- Market Daily Report: KLCI rises 8.29pts with Sime Darby as Dow Jones tops 20,000pts
Sunday, July 4, 2010
the $600billion challenge
If you have heard about it, then you will probably know that the $600 billion challenge is an attempt to change the world. That is the challenge and campaign kick off by one of the most influential person on Earth in the technology era, Bill Gates. Bill Gates, Melinda Gates and Warren Buffet are asking the billionaires in the country to give away at least half of their net worth for charity, whether while they are alive or at their death.
Through this, I also learn about the term philantrophy, which is an effort to change and increase the well being of mankind. I think the effort made by the trio are worth mentioning in this blog because even though money is important for usage, we must learn the need to share with those in need. Hopefully, this will help to inspire more of us to see beyond our own environment and look into the lives of others.