- Market Daily Report: FBM KLCI rises with KLK, IOI Corp as Asian shares gain
- Market Daily Report: FBM KLCI falls on Trump's policy uncertainty
- How To Calculate PCB or Scheduled Tax Deduction (STD) for Salary and Bonus
- Brokers Report: PROTASCO - An Undervalued Gem
- Market Daily Report: Market rise on positive China economic data
Saturday, June 12, 2010
Scheduled Tax Deduction (STD) or PCB for the Year 2010
When you look at your payslip every month since the second half last year, do you realized that the Scheduled Tax Deduction, STD (or Potongan Cukai Bulanan, PCB) is higher compare to previously? I, myself realized that and after doing some research I realized that the Inland Revenue Board (IRB) of Malaysia (or Lembaga Hasil Dalam Negeri, LHDN) has come out with higher rate back then.
This year again, we will have new PCB rate and the rate is lower compares to the 2009 PCB rate. Click the links below to get the rate for both PCB 2009 and PCB 2010 and do some comparison.
Click here to download the PCB 2009 rate
Click here to download the PCB 2010 rate
I might be posting on how to calculate the PCB or STD in the future.