- Market Daily Report: FBM KLCI rises with KLK, IOI Corp as Asian shares gain
- Market Daily Report: Malaysian stocks recover after US markets, dollar stabilise
- How To Calculate PCB or Scheduled Tax Deduction (STD) for Salary and Bonus
- Market Daily Report: Market rise on positive China economic data
- Market Daily Report: KLCI down as BAT, Petronas Dagangan top Bursa decliners
Friday, April 30, 2010
Setting A Home Office at Lower Cost
If you are planning to setup a home office, getting network storage would be a good idea for everyone to share files and folders. Why do we buy network storage instead of upgrading the server? Network storage can increase the network storage capacity without additional cost of buying another server, which would cost about 5 to 10 times more. A home office with low-end server and network storage will be more than sufficient to keep the business operating.