- Brokers Report: SAPURAKENCANA - Reaffirmed By Contract Replenishments
- Market Daily Report: Market rise on positive China economic data
- Market Daily Report: KLCI rises on bargain hunting as Brexit takes centre stage
- Market Daily Report: KLCI dips 0.88% amid sluggish trade after CNY weekend
- Market Daily Report: KLCI rises 8.29pts with Sime Darby as Dow Jones tops 20,000pts
Friday, April 30, 2010
Setting A Home Office at Lower Cost
If you are planning to setup a home office, getting network storage would be a good idea for everyone to share files and folders. Why do we buy network storage instead of upgrading the server? Network storage can increase the network storage capacity without additional cost of buying another server, which would cost about 5 to 10 times more. A home office with low-end server and network storage will be more than sufficient to keep the business operating.