- Brokers Report: SAPURAKENCANA - Reaffirmed By Contract Replenishments
- Market Daily Report: Market rise on positive China economic data
- Market Daily Report: KLCI rises on bargain hunting as Brexit takes centre stage
- Market Daily Report: KLCI dips 0.88% amid sluggish trade after CNY weekend
- Market Daily Report: KLCI rises 8.29pts with Sime Darby as Dow Jones tops 20,000pts
Wednesday, February 6, 2008
Everywhere is OPPORTUNITY!!!
Was just thinking a lot about ways to earn more....any "holes" for more income??
Well....just the other day was talking with my one of my friend. She is doing MLM, part time model and also a tuition teacher...it seems that everywhere is opportunity. The question is how much one is willing to go for it?
A friend recommend me to work in OSIM. Apparently the commission is quite good. 10% for every product you sell. I am not saying that it will be an easy job but definitely an opportunity for one to be successful.
A lot of young people look into education as the way out of poverty, to make a good future....great....definitely with better education opportunities are wider yet not everyone are born to be a genius...to be like Bill Gates or people like Albert Einstein but it is not the end of the world for these people as well. If you are not good in studies, look into other opportunities...sales or advertising company....you just have to be willing to work harder.
Who would not want to live a good life? Everyone would but the question goes to how much one is willing to put in time and effort for the things that they are doing.
How much would you?